24th June 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?

Can I know about the structure of MBA course in the specialization of International Business which is available in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology? Please provide me the course structure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  5. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland? -- [New]
  6. Which college is better for me after scoring 1313 rank?
  7. Scored less in Verbal in CAT Exam, which colleges can I apply?
  8. Which college is suitable for me for MBA after scoring UPSEE General rank of 2680?
  9. List of some good colleges that I can get after scoring 637.9 score in December?
  10. Colleges which are AICTE approved and have good placement record in Bangalore or Delhi?
  11. What type of college can I opt after scoring 599.5 marks in MAT December?
  12. List of good MBA colleges? I have scored 613.5 composite score -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Colleges providing PGDM courses?
  14. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  15. In which Delhi college can I get for MBA after scoring 58.11 percentile in CAT?
  16. List of the top MBA colleges in Pune? I have done BCA from Amravati University and have secured 125 marks in MBA CET and 78 percentile in MAT
  17. Which are the best MCA colleges? I have scored 1346 rank in general
  18. Which is the best college for me after scoring 550 MAT score?
25th June 2018, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the structure of MBA course in the specialization of International Business which is available in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology? Please provide me the course structure asap. Thank you!

The course structure of MBA International Business in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology is as follows:

Semester I

Management Concept and Organizational Behavior
Accounting for Managers
Managerial Economics
Business Environment & Law
Research Methodology

Semester II

Marketing Management
Financial Management
Strategic Management
Human Resource Management
Operations Research and Management

Semester III

International Business Environment
International Business Law
Management of Multinational Corporation
Exim Financing and Documentation
Global Marketing Management

Semester IV

Foreign Trade and Policy
Global Financial Markets and Instruments
International Logistics Management
Cross Cultural Business Management
Forex Management and Currency Derivatives
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?