24th June 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MBA in International Business from Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this MBA course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  2. Fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  3. Course structure of MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  4. Scored less in Verbal in CAT Exam, which colleges can I apply?
  5. Which college is better for me after scoring 1313 rank?
  6. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  7. Which college is suitable for me for MBA after scoring UPSEE General rank of 2680?
  8. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT?
  9. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  10. List of government colleges for doing MBA in MP and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of some good colleges that I can get after scoring 637.9 score in December?
  12. When the notification for Business Management Diploma course will be announced by Institute of Technology & Management? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  13. Good colleges in Bangalore accepting MAT scores? Cutoffs for these colleges?
  14. Colleges which are AICTE approved and have good placement record in Bangalore or Delhi?
  15. What type of college can I opt after scoring 599.5 marks in MAT December?
  16. List of good MBA colleges? I have scored 613.5 composite score
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati? -- [New]
  18. Colleges providing PGDM courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?