24th June 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MBA in International Business in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  2. Course structure of MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  5. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland? -- [New]
  6. Which college is better for me after scoring 1313 rank?
  7. Scored less in Verbal in CAT Exam, which colleges can I apply?
  8. When the notification for Business Management Diploma course will be announced by Institute of Technology & Management? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  9. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  10. Which college is suitable for me for MBA after scoring UPSEE General rank of 2680?
  11. List of government colleges for doing MBA in MP and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of some good colleges that I can get after scoring 637.9 score in December?
  13. Colleges which are AICTE approved and have good placement record in Bangalore or Delhi?
  14. What type of college can I opt after scoring 599.5 marks in MAT December?
  15. Colleges providing PGDM courses?
  16. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT?
  17. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  18. Which is a better college for me in Kolkata after scoring 499.5 composite score in MAT in Feb?
15th November 2020, 05:40 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?

Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology can be seen below.

Admission can be done through CAT exam and counseling procedure of same only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?