18th March 2018, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of MBA in Systems Management course which is available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science. Can you please provide me the course structure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MBA(Systems Management) offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  2. Eligibility to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  3. Course structure of Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  4. Fee structure of Bachelor of Missions offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  5. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  6. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  7. Details of Campus Interview available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science for MBA(Systems Management) candidate?
  8. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  9. Campus Interview available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science for Bachelor of Missions candidate?
  10. Can I get admission in top 30 college in AP? I have scored 70 marks in JEE mains
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 1,97000 in AP?
  12. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  13. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? -- [New]
  15. List of first 50 Engineering Colleges in Madya Pradesh?
  16. List of colleges in Indore? Cutoff marks for government and private college in Indore?
  17. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  18. Can I be able to get any government college after scoring 460 general rank in Biotech and 183 in girls?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?