24th March 2018, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of Bachelor of Missions course which is available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science. Can you please provide me the course structure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of Bachelor of Missions offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  2. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  3. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  4. Campus Interview available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science for Bachelor of Missions candidate?
  5. Course structure of MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  6. Fee structure of MBA(Systems Management) offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  7. Eligibility to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  8. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  9. Details of Campus Interview available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science for MBA(Systems Management) candidate?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 1,97000 in AP?
  11. List of private colleges where I can apply for job after completion of B.E Computer Engineering?
  12. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get a seat in Bapatla Engineering college after scoring 319 rank?
  14. Fee structure of Master of Library & Information Science course in Alagappa Institute of Technology?
  15. Can I get admission in top 30 college in AP? I have scored 70 marks in JEE mains
  16. Which are the best colleges in AP for placements?
  17. Course structure of Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management? -- [New]
  18. Can I take admission in B.E after passing B.Tech? Which are the universities offering?
10th May 2018, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of Bachelor of Missions course which is available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science. Can you please provide me the course structure asap.

Sorry, Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science does not offer the Bachelor of Missions course. The Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science offers the following UG courses: BTech Civil Engineering, BTech Mechanical Engineering, BTech Computer Science & Engineering, BTech Computer Science & Technology, BTech Electrical & Electronics Engineering and BTech Electronics and Communication Engineering. Candidates can find the list of courses offered at the Madanpalle Institute of Technology & Science in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?