24th March 2018, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Bachelor of Missions offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of Bachelor of Missions course of Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science. I want to study my Bachelor of Missions in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  2. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  3. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  4. Campus Interview available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science for Bachelor of Missions candidate?
  5. Fee structure of MBA(Systems Management) offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  6. Course structure of MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  7. Eligibility to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  8. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  9. Details of Campus Interview available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science for MBA(Systems Management) candidate?
  10. Fee structure of Master of Library & Information Science course in Alagappa Institute of Technology?
  11. List of engineering colleges in Karnataka offering Aerospace Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any B.Tech course in BITS?
  13. Fee structure of MBA(Finance) offered in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  14. Is B.SC Economics course available at Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of this course?
  15. Can I take admission in B.E after passing B.Tech? Which are the universities offering?
  16. How many fields are there in BSc?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 1,97000 in AP?
  18. Fee structure of MBA(Science and Technology Communication) offered in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism? -- [New]
14th July 2019, 12:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Bachelor of Missions offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?

Bachelor of Missions (BM) is a graduation level course and the duration of Bachelor of Missions (BM) course is three years.

FEE STRUCTURE

=> First year = Rs.33500

=> Second year = Rs.30000

=> Third year = Rs.30000

Total course fee = Rs.93500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?