9th June 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?

Hi everyone, I want to know the course structure of MFSc course in the specialization of Fish Processing Technology available in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University. Please let me know about the structure of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
  2. How many MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) seats are available in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
  3. Scholarships available to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
  4. Fee expenses of MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
  5. Can I get into any college after scoring 363 AIPVT rank?
  6. Can I get a college after scoring a rank of 363 in AIPVT?
  7. List of institutes offering PhD in Life Sciences in Andhra Pradesh? Scholarships available to study?
  8. In which college can I get after scoring 16858 rank in PGECET
  9. Which college is best in Tirupati to do M.Sc in Zoology?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 7390 rank in PGECET?
  11. What are the chances of getting a private or government seat for Sri Venkateswara University Region (SVU) candidates?
  12. Can I get a seat in any college in Tirupati and Rajampet with 3005 rank in Electrical in PGECET? How may I get details?
  13. What is the rank required to get a seat in BDS or in BVSc in SVU in Tirupati? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering BFSC course
  15. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati? -- [New]
  17. Which colleges I can get having secured a rank of 1117 in PGCET in ECE and being a candidate of BC-B category?
  18. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?