9th June 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?

Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MFSc in Fish Processing Technology course which is available in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
  2. How many MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) seats are available in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
  3. Scholarships available to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
  4. Course structure of MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati?
  7. Fee expenses of MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  8. Can I get into any college after scoring 363 AIPVT rank?
  9. Can I get a college after scoring a rank of 363 in AIPVT?
  10. List of institutes offering PhD in Life Sciences in Andhra Pradesh? Scholarships available to study?
  11. In which college can I get after scoring 16858 rank in PGECET
  12. Fee expenses of MVSc(Veterinary Public Health) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  13. Which college is best in Tirupati to do M.Sc in Zoology?
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 7390 rank in PGECET?
  15. What are the chances of getting a private or government seat for Sri Venkateswara University Region (SVU) candidates?
  16. Can I get a seat in any college in Tirupati and Rajampet with 3005 rank in Electrical in PGECET? How may I get details?
  17. Fee expenses of PhD(Animal Science) in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?
  18. What is the rank required to get a seat in BDS or in BVSc in SVU in Tirupati? -- [Most Discussed]
11th June 2018, 12:47 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee expenses of MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?

Fee Expenses of MFSc (Fish Processing Technology) course in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University is INR 14,900 per year.
Total Course fees is INR 29,800.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?