7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore for MSc(Multimedia and Animation) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore?
  2. Fee structure of MSc(Multimedia and Animation) offered in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore?
  3. Course structure of MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore?
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore for MSc(Multimedia and Animation) candidate?
  5. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  6. Short term courses in business department after 12th?
  7. Courses that I can do after passing 12th arts? What are the career opportunities
  8. Diploma in Animation holder can do B.Sc in Animation?
  9. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges which provides 3D course?
  11. Which course is better, B.Tech animation or B.Sc animation?
  12. How can I become a Game Animator? I have passed my 10th
  13. Which are the colleges offering masters in editing field for those who have passing B.A in 3D and Visual effects from IGNOU?
  14. Which course is suitable for me after passing B.A from correspondence university
  15. What is the scope in Hotel Management course? Do we need to have Maths for this course?
  16. How can I proceed after 12th to opt for Animation course?
  17. Is there any scope in defence services for commerce students without Mathematics? Any short term degree course?
  18. Animation course can be done after B.A.? Different courses available in Animation?
22nd August 2018, 12:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore for MSc(Multimedia and Animation) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidates must have passed a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from any recognized university are eligible for the admission to study MSc in Animation and Multimedia in IIFA. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study MSc in Animation and Multimedia in IIFA. Candidates can contact the institute for more details or can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?