7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?

Hi, I would like to join Kerala University of Health Sciences for studying MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this MD course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  2. Whether Kerala University of Health Sciences offer MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) course?
  3. Benefits of studying MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?
  4. Fee expenses of MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?
  5. Admission procedure to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  6. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) of Ponce Health Sciences University?
  7. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?
  8. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree?
  9. Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of PG Diploma in Health Sciences in Annamalai University? Is it a correspondence course?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  12. Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?
  13. Can I get a seat in AP medical college after scoring 76% in EAMCET? I have scored 125 in EAMCET -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University for MBBS student?
  15. Entrance exam to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  16. Is there any college in Thrissur which offers BPT course?
  17. Is MD course in Immuno Gaematology and Blood Transfusion at SV institute of Medical Sciences recognized by MCI?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata?
23rd September 2018, 05:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?

Admission to MD courses are done through National level entrance test NEET-PG or entrance exam conducted by university along with interviews. Candidates are selected on the basis of merit of entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?