28th June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MTech(Energy System Engineering) in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of MTech(Energy System Engineering) course which is available in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar. Can you please provide me the course structure asap.

15th July 2018, 08:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MTech(Energy System Engineering) in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?

Course structure of M.Tech(Energy System Engineering) in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar are given below.

** M.Tech. Energy System Engineering or Master of Technology in Energy System Engineering is a postgraduate Energy Engineering course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** For this candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech from a recognized university.

** The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like GATE.

The name of best jobs opportunity after completing this course are given below.
  1. Electricity Boards
  2. Hydroelectric Power Plants
  3. Thermal Power Plants
  4. Power Corporations
  5. Hydro-electricity Sector
  6. Petroleum, Steel and Chemical Plants
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?