28th June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Details of Campus Interview available in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar for MTech(Energy System Engineering) candidate?

Sir, if I get admission in MTech(Energy System Engineering) in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this university for such candidate.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges having 1696 rank in OJEE?
  2. Eligibility to study MTech(Energy System Engineering) in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?
  3. Which colleges can I get after scoring 7994 rank in OJEE?
  4. Fee structure of MTech(Energy System Engineering) offered in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?
  5. Details of Campus Interview available in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology for MTech(Network Engineering) candidate?
  6. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Energy System Engineering) in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?
  7. Course structure of MTech(Energy System Engineering) in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?
  8. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  9. Where is the MCA entrance exam conducted in Orissa? Previous years question papers? Is there any negative marketing in this MCA entrance exam?
  10. Is campus interview available for MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) students in Graz University of Technology? -- [New]
  11. Which colleges are available after scoring 80029 in WBJEE?
  12. Which are the colleges in tamilnadu? I have finished diploma in mechanical with 85%
  13. Any chance for NITs after scoring 66828 AIR and category rank of 16238?
  14. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  15. Colleges which have good placements in B.Tech after completing EIE in Polytechnic
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 185 cutoff in medical?
  17. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which universities or colleges are offering master of telecommunication in Karnataka or Hyderabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?