28th June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Energy System Engineering) in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar for MTech(Energy System Engineering) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
29th June 2018, 04:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Energy System Engineering) in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar for MTech(Energy System Engineering) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Those candidates who have completed BE or BTech in the relevant stream or equivalent bachelor degree from a recognized university are eligible to study MTech Energy System Engineering in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar. Candidates with a valid GATE score or good rank in OJEE are preferred for the admission to study MTech Energy System Engineering in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar. Duration of the course is two years. College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar website link is given Click Here
30th June 2018, 06:53 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Energy System Engineering) in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?

Eligibility criteria to study M.Tech (Energy System Engineering) from College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar are:-
Candidate must have passed B.Tech/B.E in relevant stream of Engineering or equivalent from a reconized university.

Exam accepted - OJEE 2018
30th June 2018, 06:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want to pursue M.Tech in Energy System Engineering from College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubneshwar then it is compulsory that you have passed graduation or Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
You must have scored at least 50% aggregate in Bachelor degree to pursue M.Tech.
If you will qualify GATE entrance test then you will get admission in good colleges.
You can get direct admission also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?