28th June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MTech(Energy System Engineering) offered in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of MTech(Energy System Engineering) course of College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar. I want to study my MTech in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of MTech(Energy System Engineering) in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?
  2. Eligibility to study MTech(Energy System Engineering) in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar? -- [New]
  3. Which colleges can I get after scoring 7994 rank in OJEE?
  4. List of best colleges having 1696 rank in OJEE?
  5. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Energy System Engineering) in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?
  6. Details of Campus Interview available in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar for MTech(Energy System Engineering) candidate?
  7. Where is the MCA entrance exam conducted in Orissa? Previous years question papers? Is there any negative marketing in this MCA entrance exam?
  8. What is the fee structure for M.E Structural Engineering offered by Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi?
  9. List of branches which are there in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  11. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students?
  12. Any chance for NITs after scoring 66828 AIR and category rank of 16238?
  13. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  14. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69%
  15. What is the fee structure for engineering in Amritsar College?
  16. List of colleges for M.Tech? I have scored 17000 in GATE
  17. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota
  18. List of top 10 colleges in Orissa after scoring 3260 rank in OJEE?
29th June 2018, 04:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MTech(Energy System Engineering) offered in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the details of the fee structure of MTech(Energy System Engineering) course of College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar. I want to study my MTech in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

The fee structure of MTech Energy System Engineering offered at College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar is given below:

Semester 1:

Tuition Fee – Rs 12,000
Development Fee – Rs 7,000
Lab Maintenance Fee – Rs 1,500
Student Activities Fee – Rs 1,500
Internal Exam Fee – Rs 1,800
Site Visit – Rs 600
Caution Money (one time) – Rs 2,500
Training and Placement (one time) – Rs 5,000
Transportation Fee – Rs 4,000
Alumni Association Fee – Rs 1,500

Total ----------------------- Rs 37,400

BPUT Registration Fee – Rs 1,500

Candidates can find the details in the College of Engineering and Technology website link given Click Here
30th June 2018, 06:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MTech(Energy System Engineering) offered in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?

Fee structure of M.Tech (Energy System Engineering) from College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar is:-
Year 1 – Rs. 65,800
Year 2 – Rs. 56,800
Grand Total – Rs. 1.23 Lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?