2nd November 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Is Suresh Gyan Vihar University is approved by ICAR for post graduation courses?

I have taken admission in the post graduation course in Suresh Gyan Vihar University. SO i want to confirm if this university is recognized by ICAR?

15th November 2015, 05:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Suresh Gyan Vihar University is approved by ICAR for post graduation courses?

According to UGC website there is no problem with this university and you can go ahead with studies if you find the campus suitable for education. You can see the list of blacklisted universities on UGC website.

Also, you must try to enquire about the university before going for admission. The previous batch and other students will give you a better picture of the university.
23rd June 2016, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Suresh Gyan Vihar University is approved by ICAR for post graduation courses?

Is suresh gyan vihar university is approved by icar for under graduate students
3rd August 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Is this approved by Ivar for agriculture? And under which university name students will get certificate
4th July 2017, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between government n private college of agriculture?
3rd September 2019, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Is gyan vihar university is blocklisted for bsc agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?