22nd October 2019, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of MTech(Energy) in Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Bhopal?

Dear friends, kindly help me to know about the syllabus of MTech(Energy) course of Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Bhopal. I am planning to do this course so I want to know about the course syllabus.

26th October 2019, 05:17 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of MTech(Energy) in Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Bhopal?

MTech in Energy at Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Bhopal is a 2 year duration course. This course deals with the energy resources, energy conversion and environmental impacts. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Ecology and Systems Analysis
Advanced Heat Transfer
Advanced Thermodynamics
Combustion Engineering
Energy Conversion in THermal Systems
Renewable Energy Systems
Advanced Engineering Fluid Mechanics
Cogeneration And Waste Heat Recovery Systems
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?