4th January 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Courses and entrance exams in electronics at post graduate level?

Now I'm doing b.sc. (physics) 3rd year. I want to study on electronics in the post graduate level. Please tell me for which courses I'll be eligible and for which entrances should I take preparation?

10th January 2014, 11:35 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Courses and entrance exams in electronics at post graduate level?

After doing B.Sc(Physics) You can take admission in masters degree and there are so many courses for which you can apply.
Some are given here:
M.Tech
MCA
MBA
M.Sc(physics)

So these are some courses in which you can apply after the B.Sc physics And i think all the above courses are best for your career. And physics is a good subject.

So, for the M.Tech you have to apply for the GATE exam. This exam is only for the M.Tech so if you want to do M.Tech then you should apply for the GATE exam and for this you should do hard work and should take good marks in the entrance.

And after getting good marks you can take admission in any of the good college which is best for the M.Tech.

And if you want to do MCA after the B.Sc physics then you can also apply for this and for this you have to apply for the entrance exam after getting good marks in it you can apply for the best college and choose that college in which you will get job through the campus placement.

And you can also apply for the MBA. This is also a good course and it has also good scope and there are so many courses in MBA. So you can choose nay of them which is related to your field and in which you have interest.

For this there are so many entrance exams related to the MBA. you can give any of the exam for getting good and best college.

So, i think M.Tech is the best course for you. You should apply for the GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?