29th February 2016, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentile required in SNAP to study MBA in Symbiosis? Requirements to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am studying B.Com in Mumbai University. I want to do my MBA in Symbiosis. For this I know that I have to appear SNAP. Please tell me what percentile I have to maintain for admission? Also tell me about the requirements needed for SNAP.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentile requirements for various Symbiosis Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of announcement of 2nd list of cutoff for SNAP? Last years cutoff for various institutes of symbiosis?
  3. How can I apply for MBA at Symbiosis?
  4. Date of announcement of 2nd list of cutoff of SNAP? Last year cutoff for various institutes of Symbiosis?
  5. What is the cutoff score required for SNAP(MBA)
  6. Can I get admission in Symbiosis Institute Of Computer and Research to study M.Sc(CA) if appear in SNAP?
  7. Date of announcement of 2nd list cutoff? Last years cutoff of various institutes of Symbiosis?
  8. How much score is needed for SIMB and SCMHRD?
  9. Last year's cut-off for MBA(finance) from Symbiosis in SNAP for SC category? Fees for the same?
  10. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to get an education loan of upto Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA?
  11. Can I get admission if secured 53.90 percentile in SNAP?
  12. How many times SNAP is conducted in a year? When SNAP 2016 is going to be conducted?
  13. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  14. What's the cut-off percentage for an OBC candidate for getting admission in IIM's? I've secured 70% marks
  15. Date of SNAP exam and list of colleges through SNAP for correspondence MBA
  16. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  17. List of colleges which offer MBA in Karnataka through CMAT? Cutoff percentile required for admission?
  18. Overall cutoff of SNAP of last year?
13th March 2016, 08:56 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentile required in SNAP to study MBA in Symbiosis? Requirements to apply?

Yes you will have to appear for SNAP.
You will apply for SNAP this year when the notification for the Examination is given.
You percentile you need to have to get admission to the course of your choice is more than 96 percentile to get admission to the specialization of your choice.
So once you are able to SNAP you will be able to study the course of MBA from Symbiosis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?