27th February 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of M.A.(Economics) will be started in Delhi University?

Hello Everyone,
I am a student in DU pursuing my final year B.A.(Pass) in Economics and Entrepreneurship. I want to do M.A. in Economics from Delhi University. So I want to know when will the admission start for this academic year?

Related Questions:
13th March 2016, 10:09 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When the admission of M.A.(Economics) will be started in Delhi University?

The admission process for this academic year will start from the month of April with the application for the Entrance Examination.
Once you clear the Entrance Examination you will be able eligible for the course of M.A in Economics.
This is the procedure you need to follow now to get admission to the course of MA in Economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?