2nd March 2016, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

When does admission on post graduation diploma in management starts? How to apply for the course?

When does admission on post graduation diploma in management starts? How to apply for the course? Can someone please give me the updated information on the same? and also let me know from where to get the information soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. When admission on post graduation diploma in management will start? How to apply for the post graduation diploma course?
  2. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  3. How to do part time course from MS University of Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management?
  4. How can I get information regarding MBA?
  5. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  6. Experience required for admission into PGDHRM after diploma in EEE?
  7. Can i apply for one year Diploma course in Railway Transport Management stream?
  8. Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility of joining hotel Management course during pursuing first year B.Sc IT and entrance exam details for the same?
  10. When and how the admission process for post graduation starts in IHM Delhi pusa?
  11. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  12. Should I do any other course after Post Graduate Diploma in Micro-Finance management?
  13. Career options after completing PG in Political Science and diploma in disaster management?
  14. Which month the admission process for post graduation in advertising and media starts?
  15. Institutes which offers Post Graduation Diploma in Hotel Management through correspondence in Mumbai?
  16. What courses would be suitable for me after doing diploma in Export Import Management? I am B.Com graduation student from Mumbai University
  17. Which course I can choose after graduation with if I have 48% marks?
  18. What is the procedure to follow to get a Government job in Tourism department?

13th March 2016, 08:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When does admission on post graduation diploma in management starts? How to apply for the course?

It depends on the institute or university in which you are seeking admission. Admission is mostly through exams like CAT/GMAT/MAT. IIMs offer post graduate diploma in management through CAT.

Admission is based on performance in entrance exam and interview. Therefore, be prepared for these stages so that you can secure admission in a good college.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?