16th February 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentile required in CAT to get an education loan of upto Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA?

Sir,
I want to get an education loan for studying MBA. I am preparing for CAT also. I want education loan of upto Rs. 7.5 Lacs. I would like to know that what cutoff percentile I have to secure so that I can get education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study PGDM in IIM with Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  7. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  8. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan from two banks simultaneously?
  9. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died? -- [New]
  10. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  11. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  12. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  13. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  16. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  17. Whether college will help me to get Education Loan for study MBA through CAT?
  18. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
20th February 2016, 02:50 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentile required in CAT to get an education loan of upto Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA?

There is no cut off percentile that is required to get an Educational Loan.
You need to get admission to a college for the course of MBA and once you are able to do so you can get an Educational Loan that is equivalent to the course fees for the course of MBA in that college.
Once you are able to get admission you will also be able to get the Educational Loan and there is no cut off percentile that is required to get the Educational Loan sanctioned.
20th February 2016, 01:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentile required in CAT to get an education loan of upto Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA?

The banks do not pay much heed to the percentile in CAT while sanctioning the education loan for MBA course. The prime thing which matters is the institute from which you got admission call and want to seek admission. The institute should be of good reputation and should provide good exposure facilities. Getting admission in the top institutes of the country like IIMs, ISB, FMS, MDI, etc. will facilitate in getting easy loan to meet the expense of the course. However, it will be personal loan and not education loan since there is a limit in education loan (10 lakhs for study in India) and usually the loan is offered as non-collateral loan. If you want to opt for education loan of 7.5 lakhs you can get it if you take admission in a well recognized and reputed institute offering good exposure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?