8th December 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Symbiosis Institute Of Computer and Research to study M.Sc(CA) if appear in SNAP?

hello
i would like to know if snap test is written
so as to get admissions in symbiosis institute
of computers and research for msc(CA)?????
waiting for your reply

16th December 2014, 01:48 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Can I get admission in Symbiosis Institute Of Computer and Research to study M.Sc(CA) if appear in SNAP?

Yes, you can get admitted in SICR(Symbiosis Institute of Computer and Reseach) for M.Sc. programme in Computer Application stream through SNAP(Symbiosis National Aptitude Test).

M.Sc.(CA) is a 2 year Full Time Postgraduate Masters Degree programme. It can be pursued if the candidate has graduated from any statutory university in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.

SNAP is conducted in the month of December. For the year of 2014 it is being held on 21st December. To get more details on procedure you can visit the official website http://www.snaptest.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?