23rd September 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure to study M.Sc(Physics) in Gulbarga University for B.Sc candidate of other state?

Sir,
I am doing B.Sc from University of Calcutta. Please tell me about sites vacancy of M.Sc in Physics for other states General community candidates in Gulbarga University. I want to know the details for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for ICWAI course after completion of my B.Com? How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria etc for the same? I have done my B.Com from Gulbarga University
  2. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study Part Time PhD in Library Science in Periyar University for a State Government Employee?
  3. How to do B.Ed in Gulbarga University?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  5. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA from Gulbarga University?
  6. Detailed information and admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Calicut University?
  7. Is IIPM affiliated to Gulbarga University? I am a student of MBA
  8. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  9. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  10. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Botany in MG University? Detailed procedure of admission?
  12. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Leicester University, UK for study B.Sc(Zoology)?
  14. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  15. Is Gulbarga university approved by AICTE/UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am i eligible for admission in state college patiala after doing BSc IT from Sikampal Manipur University?
  17. How to apply for admission in MSc Physics? I have completed degree
  18. Detailed admission procedure to study B.Sc(Physics) in Punjabi University, Patiala?
7th February 2017, 05:09 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure to study M.Sc(Physics) in Gulbarga University for B.Sc candidate of other state?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing B.Sc from University of Calcutta. Please tell me about sites vacancy of M.Sc in Physics for other states General community candidates in Gulbarga University. I want to know the details for admission.
The candidates seeking admission to the M.Sc Physics course in Gulbarga University shall be required to have passed B.Sc with Physics with not less than 50% marks of any university recognized by Gulbarga University. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the graduation degree. You can apply online or offline for the admission to the course in Gulbarga University. After short listing, the merit list will be prepared and candidates will be admitted to the course based on the merit list. The Gulbarga University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?