3rd November 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

When I have to apply for MBA entrance exam if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 3rd year? Should I gather 2-3 years of experience before joining MBA?

Hello
I am 3rd year B.Tech IT engg student from Mumbai University, I want to pursue MBA after I finish my degree.i have two questions to ask 1)when should I give entrance exam for MBA?
2)whether I should get 2-3 years job experience and then look for MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Agri Business after pursuing B.Tech in Dairy Technology?
  2. Procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MBA? How much will be the approximate cost to do MBA course?
  3. Can I apply for MBA in Banking? I am pursuing 3rd year BHM
  4. What are the job opportunities available after MBA? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  5. Is MBA before IAS helpful? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. NET exam after B.Sc and MBA pursuing final year?
  7. Will MBA is a better choice for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc having no interest in Science stream?
  8. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in HR with 2 years of experience in HR
  9. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  10. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA course in other countries?
  11. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
  12. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  13. How to get admission in M.A English in Punjabi University?
  14. How to do MBA after completing B.E? I am a 3rd year B.E civil engineering student
  15. Details of entrance exam and fee for pursuing MBA in a Foreign country? Is there any online classes available?
  16. Am I eligible to write MBA entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year student. I have 58% marks up to 3rd year and I had some backlogs
  17. Which is better BBA or Diploma engineering for better career prospect?
  18. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
8th December 2014, 12:14 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: When I have to apply for MBA entrance exam if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 3rd year? Should I gather 2-3 years of experience before joining MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am 3rd year B.Tech IT engg student from Mumbai University, I want to pursue MBA after I finish my degree.i have two questions to ask 1)when should I give entrance exam for MBA?
2)whether I should get 2-3 years job experience and then look for MBA?

To get admission to an MBA program, you should write an entrance while you are studying B.Tech IT final year. The MBA entrance exam can vary depending upon the university for example some exams are Common Admission Test (CAT) from Indian Institute of Management (IIMs), FMS for Delhi University, Tancet for Anna University, MET & PAM CAT for Punjab Technical University etc.

However, you need to score at least 50% marks in Graduation to be eligible for MBA entrance exams. There is no minimum marks needed for Management Aptitude Test (MAT).

Better you should apply for MBA after getting 2-3 years job experience because it is very helpful to choose MBA stream according to your job experience and develop your career easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?