12th December 2010, 08:25 PM
dr.agarwal

Date of sale of COMEDK MDS(Dental) application form? From where to download the form?

When will application form for comedk MDS(dental) entrance will come and from where can i download it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to download COMEDK application form for this year?
  2. Where to get WBJEE 2016 application form?
  3. From where to download AU AIMEE 2016 application form?
  4. I have got TNPSC group2 application serial number for my application form, but am not aware of the site where i can download the application form.
  5. Date of UPSC exam application form sale? How to fill the form?
  6. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  7. What is the date of sale of application form of NET December? Last date for submission of application form?
  8. When the forms of Bihar polytecnic will be available in the market?
  9. Application download link for TNPSC Group II exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the different cdac courses for electronics engineer?
  11. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  12. Procedure of online application for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? -- [New]
  13. Last date to apply for Mathematics Olympiads for 1st standard student? From where I will download application form? Procedure to submit?
  14. Seats available in COMEDK Medical PGET for other states candidate? When the online application form will be available?
  15. CCS examination form application form sale date?
  16. From where I can download the application form of ICMR Ph.D entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  17. What is the date of sale of AIEEE offline application form? Where to get the form?
  18. What is the date to fill the application form for Assistant administrative officer, UPSC?
12th December 2010, 11:36 PM
ramakant sharma

Default Re: Date of sale of COMEDK MDS(Dental) application form? From where to download the form?

Hello dear

here are the information about comedk

COMEDK PGET – 2011 Entrance Examination will be conducted on 13th February 2011(tentatively) for admission to Postgraduate Medical and Dental courses in COMEDK Member Institutions. The Entrance Examination will be conducted in Bangalore City only.

for notifications keep visiting this url
http://www.comedk.org/

good luck
16th December 2010, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of COMEDK MDS(Dental) application form? From where to download the form?

last date for the receipt of application form for mds
5th February 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

negative marks in comedk exam
13th April 2011, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

hw do v gt application form???
can u plz say me? i need 2 hurry up.........
13th September 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

date of sale of application forms for mds entrance in the year 2012
26th October 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

date of MDS comedk examination
5th December 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submit the examination forms of B.com&M.A
6th December 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
last date for the receipt of application form for mds
date of mds examination
7th January 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I made DD as COMED'k insted of COMEDK is thr chance for ren
jection
2nd October 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

helllo,when is the date of examination of comedk for mds(2013) ?? how can i download the application form??
25th September 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

previous years mds question papers where can i get?? n wen is the exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?