10th December 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MDS entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?

Hello Sir,
I am a student of BDS in Delhi University
I want to do MDS again in Delhi University.
I want to know the information for MDS in Delhi University.
Will you help me to know the entrance exam details?
Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about COMEDK for MDS?
  2. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  3. Detailed information for MDS colleges in Nepal with low fee structure?
  4. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh
  5. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  6. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  7. Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore?
  8. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  9. Date of forms for B.Ed from DU?
  10. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Previous year KLE MDS entrance exam questions?
  12. Can I please get question bank & previous year question papers for MA English entrance exam conducted by the Delhi University
  13. Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance?
  14. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  15. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  16. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  17. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
13th December 2014, 12:34 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MDS entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?

Eligibility Criteria

Eligible candidates must apply in the prescribed application to the faculty of Medical Science, University of Delhi- 110007.

The forms will be available in the Faculty of Medical Science in the second week of January 2015.

Important dates as notified by National Board of Examinations are as follows:

1. On line Registration for AIPGMEE 2015: 29 August - 10th October 2014

2. Examination dates for AIPGMEE 2015 : 1st - 6th December 2014

For more details of AIPGMEE 2015 visit the site mentioned below.

www.nbe.gov.in/aipgmee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?