26th June 2014, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore?

sir
i had completed my M.sc in food science & nutrition from banathali university. now i am interested in doing Phd from CFTRI mysore. therefore i need complete information regarding entrance exam and the syllbus of this exam kindly send me all the details.
thanx

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for admission in CFTRI Mysore for MSc?
  2. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam in CFTRI, Mysore
  3. How to join Ph.D for further studies in CFTRI, Mysore? Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship for Ph.D programme
  4. How should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D course being a student pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology? What options are there in Ph.D in India and Abroad?
  5. What is the syllabus for CFTRI entrance exam? What is the question paper pattern?
  6. How may I get sample papers for M.Sc entrance exam in CFTRI Mysore?
  7. What is the syllabus for CFTRI entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  9. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  10. Entrance exam conducted by HPU, Shimla for PhD in Biotechnology?
  11. What are the entrance exams conducted for integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India
  12. Detailed information about the syllabus of the entrance of B.Ed? Which books are to be referred for the same?
  13. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  14. When entrance exam for PhD Physics will held? Detailed information regarding admission procedure?
  15. How to do Ph.D in CFTRI after completing MSc in Biochemistry
  16. Is there any age limit to do PhD? Detailed information about admission?
  17. Admission procedure for central food technological research institute(CFTRI) Mysore? Eligibility criteria and number of seats?
  18. How can I get CFTRI entrance exam sample papers?
6th March 2016, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore?

I jusy want to know entrance exam date of phd food technology of cftri mysor please tell me the full procedure for applying and please tell me the whole syllabus of phd entrance exam test
5th March 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore?

I want to know the procedure, how i can apply for PhD in CFTRI. I have done my masters in MSc food science and technology. When forms are available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?