21st June 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PGCET? When the application form will be published?

Sir,
i recently comopleted my B.E in CS&E. I am thinkng to study further and i need to take test for M.tech.... PGcet..soo plzz... tell me the information about that when we have to fill the application form n all details abot PGCET to my mail sir

24th June 2014, 09:47 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about PGCET? When the application form will be published?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
i recently comopleted my B.E in CS&E. I am thinkng to study further and i need to take test for M.tech.... PGcet..soo plzz... tell me the information about that when we have to fill the application form n all details abot PGCET to my mail sir

To tell about the information about the PGCET Exam it stands for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test and this exam is mainly conducted by Karnataka for candidate to join in MCA/M.Tech/MBA/ME courses.

To apply for this, the candidate should have a passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50% marks and there are certain exception for other category candidates as for SC/ST should have got 45% aggregate.If you have got a valid GATE score,then you will be given preference and need not appear for Karnataka PGCET.

The Duration of the exam is 120 minutes and it is for a total Marks of 100.

Total No of Questions is 75 as follows:
  • Part 1: 50 questions of 1 mark each
  • Part 2: 25 questions of 2 marks each

APPLICATION PROCEDURE:

# The application procedure for the exam is that the candidate should pay Rs.6000.

# For SC/ST candidates they get should pay 3000

# The application fees should be paid through NEFT from any nationalised bank to
  • Account no 878333780
  • NEFT/IFSC Code: IDIB000M010
  • Bank: Indian Bank, Malleswaram Branch, Bangalore

# Candidates should send a email to the Administrative Officer, KEA at http://[email protected]

# A UTR No will be received from the bank as confirmation of receipt of Karnataka PGCET Application Fee.Click on the Apply option and then enter the details in the application form.Upload a recent Photograph and signature in JPEG format as specified.

Regards

~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?