11th February 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about TANCET-M.Tech for B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello
I need to know full details about tancet for M.Tech....
since I am doing my 3rd year b.e in
civil engineering I have no
knowledge abote tancet exams.....

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of TANCET for M.E. will be released? Detailed information of TANCET-ME?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  4. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Detailed information about month training at BHEL?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  9. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information and syllabus of GRE for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? In which country I should study MS? Total expense of MS program?
  11. Detailed information about Olympiads for 3rd standard student?
  12. Detailed information about Internship program in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  13. How can I complete my M.Tech after 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  14. Detailed information about government job for EEE 2nd year student?
  15. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. Detailed information about the recruitment exam organized by BHEL for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
18th July 2017, 11:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about TANCET-M.Tech for B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?

You have to apply for TANCET, if you want to get admission in M.Tech admission in colleges situated in Tamil Nadu. If you can qualify GATE, then you don't need to appear for TANCET.

You are in 3rd year and can prepare for GATE, if you are interested in M.Tech. It will also help you get admission in best college with full stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?