1st July 2016, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about WB-JECA? Why it is necessary to get MCA admission?

Hello Sir,
I am a BCA student of WBUT and after completing my BCA I want to do MCA. Someone has told me that for getting MCA admission I have to give an entrance exam which is WB-JECA. I have heard this name first time. Can I know the details of WB-JECA and why it is necessary to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA? Percentage required in JECA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best coaching class for MCA entrance(JECA) within Kolkata?
  3. Rank needed in JECA for admission in Jadavpur University for MCA?
  4. This my last allowed attempt year for JECA examination for MCA, but my result will still be pending for the qualifying examination, what to do?
  5. What are the options for MCA in Kolkata without JECA rank? Colleges under WBUT which consider JECA rank?
  6. Is it possible to take admission in Kalyani Government Engineering College for MCA after scoring 283 in JECA?
  7. Last 5 years jeca questions with answers?
  8. Can I get admission in Government College for MCA having secured a rank of 750 in JECA?
  9. List of the top colleges in Kolkata, offering MCA course? Is there any negative marking in JECA exam? What minimum marks should I score for getting admission in good colleges in Kolkata for MCA course?
  10. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  11. Which college is best for me after my MCA? I have scored 2974 in JECA
  12. Detailed information about MCA admission through MAH-MCA-CET in Mumbai University?
  13. Top 5 government colleges in Bengal for MCA course?
  14. What is the code of Durgapur for WB JECA MCA?
  15. Can I get get a government college for MCA after scoring 45% in JECA
  16. Can I get a government college for MCA? I have scored 96 in JECA
  17. Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?
  18. How to get admission in Mumbai University in MCA?
5th July 2016, 12:29 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about WB-JECA? Why it is necessary to get MCA admission?

WB-JECA is the entrance examination conducted by the respective Universities under WBUT in order to get admission in MCA.
To pursue MCA from WBUT, candidates must have to appear in the WB-JECA examination, qualifying in which they can take admission for studying MCA.
Yes, you have to appear in the WB-JECA in order to opt MCA under WBUT. Admission is based on the score obtained in the Entrance examination and on the merit list.
So, prepare well for the Entrance examination to ensure your seat to study MCA course.
19th March 2018, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about WB-JECA? Why it is necessary to get MCA admission?

I'm a BSc Computer Science student under Calcutta University. I want to do MCA. What I have to do next?
18th May 2023, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that how much rank is required in jeca to take admission in iem kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?