6th January 2016, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Details about post graduation in medical through distance education from JIPMER?

Distance medical post graduation courses from JIPMER. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Details about post graduation in medical from JIPMER?
  2. Postgraduate Medical distance courses available to study in JIPMER?
  3. Can I take admission for post graduation(MCA) after completing B.Com graduation in distance education
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  5. LLB course through distance education after post graduation?
  6. Will I be eligible to apply for Lecturer post or Ph.D after completion of M.Tech course through distance education?
  7. Can I do post graduation through distance education after graduation with PCBZ?
  8. Will it be good to do post graduation diploma course from Indian Institute after completion of MBA from SMU distance education?
  9. Post graduation studies by distance education in Chemistry?
  10. Am I eligible to study Master of Physical Education through Distance Education if completed Graduation?
  11. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  12. Am I eligible for NET Exam after completing intermediate with 50% and graduation from distance with 65%?
  13. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. NIPMER MBBS 2015 eligibility criteria
  15. Which university offers post graduation in Mathematics through distance education?
  16. Masters in Journalism can be done at the age of 34 years from Open university?
  17. Can I do B.Ed after completing BSc with 48%? Names of the colleges/institute?
  18. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
6th January 2016, 06:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about post graduation in medical through distance education from JIPMER?

Medical courses are not offered in distance mode and you have to enroll in a regular course surely if you are interested in JIPMER.

For any post graduate qualification in medical field you need MBBS qualification from a recognized medical college in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?