9th July 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET Exam after completing intermediate with 50% and graduation from distance with 65%?

Dear Sir, I had completed Intermediate with 50% and done graduation from distance education with 65% and Doing post graduation in regular ....... suppose in post graduation I will get above 55% , then I am eligible for Net examination or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to do CS after completing graduation with 45%?
  2. How can I take admission in MCA without 12th or intermediate?
  3. How to do CS while pursuing M.Com?
  4. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MSc in Distance Mode with 65%?
  5. Am i eligible for ICWA intermediate course? I've completed 12th in commerce and pursuing graduation in B.Sc (IT)
  6. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  7. Can I be eligible to study distance diploma in industrial technology after completing SSC and MLT Vocational Intermediate
  8. Am I eligible for NET Exam after scoring 62% of marks in Post Graduation in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any chance to join CA course? I have completed 12th
  10. Am I eligible to join ICWA intermediate after completing B.Com graduation
  11. Am I eligible to join ICWA intermediate after completing B.Com graduation
  12. Can I study ICWA course through correspondence being a B.Com graduate?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 59% in intermediate, 45% in graduation, 42% in PG
  14. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET Exam after scoring MA in Economics with 55% in Distance Learning?
  15. Will I be eligible for NET exam after completing PG diploma in Telecom and Networking from SMU through distance mode?
  16. Am I eligible for NET exam after completion of post graduation diploma?
  17. Join in intermediate course of CS in Feb after completing graduation in May? Is it allowed to do LLB and CS together?
  18. Am I eligible for SBI exam after completing graduation with distance education
12th July 2015, 04:28 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam after completing intermediate with 50% and graduation from distance with 65%?

Yes , you will be eligible to appear for the NET exam with your qualification .

NET stands for National Eligibility Test .

NET exam is conducted by UGC (university grant commission) twice a year in the month of June and September .

The eligibility criteria for NET exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate should have completed Masters degree in related subjects with at least 55 % of marks. Final year appearing student can also apply for the exam.

-The candidates appearing for JRF should not be above 28 years of age. The candidates appearing only for lectureship have no upper age limit. Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST/OBC or physically disabled or women or visually handicapped.

The selection process involves of

* Written exam , and

* Interview .
12th July 2015, 05:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam after completing intermediate with 50% and graduation from distance with 65%?

If you can manage 55% marks in your post graduation then it will make you eligible for NET without any doubt. Your 10+2 marks are not considered for eligibility criteria and you will definitely become eligible for it.

For reserved category there is 5% marks relaxation and if you belong to any of the category then you can apply with 50% marks in your post graduation.
14th July 2015, 09:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I had completed Intermediate with 50% and done graduation from distance education with 65% and Doing post graduation in regular ....... suppose in post graduation I will get above 55% , then I am eligible for Net examination or not?
You have completed post graduation with 55% marks so you are eligible for UGC NET exam but your degree must be recognized.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?