3rd August 2013, 11:03 AM
rahul rakesh singh

Which courses are available after B.E mechanical? Which courses are best in future?

which courses available after be mech? and which courses are best in future?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Diploma Courses in Mechanical? List of various ITI course and their scope in future?
  2. Which courses are available after B.E mechanical? Which courses are best in future?
  3. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  4. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  5. Which courses to join after 12th commerce for a better future(Including B.A courses)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the footwear courses and what is its demand in future? Total fee for UG and PG courses?
  7. Additional courses for mechanical engineering students along with B.E?
  8. Which course I should do for my better future prospective? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with mechanical stream
  9. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  10. Any short term courses for Mechanical Engineering students?
  11. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  12. Which are the quality related courses for my bright future? Details of the courses?
  13. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  14. Which computer courses can help me in future? Computer courses for me if I decide to do interior designing?
  15. How to do computer science after completing B.E ECE?
  16. Which are the certificate courses recommended for IT sector student during BCA for getting a good job in future? Best networking courses for me having less duration?
  17. Which are the uncommon courses to pursue after completion of 12th?
  18. UG and PG courses in Footwear after B.Com with 47% marks? Scope in future? Financial help for SC category student?
24th August 2013, 12:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses are available after B.E mechanical? Which courses are best in future?

After B.E in mechanical engineering, you can try for M.E/M.Tech in mechanical engineering. Mechatronics, Tool design, Machine Design, etc are some other specializations that can be opted in master's degree. MBA degree is also suitable for you. This course can be opted in streams such as Operations, IT, HR, or Finance. MS degree courses can be pursued outside the country. Selection of the course can be done according to your interest and future prospects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?