17th March 2015, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

Details of colleges providing Fine Arts in Pune?

My son master dipin nair is going to complete his graduate in bsc animation from pune and after he want to join in fine arts college for further education pls help me for details of colleges
pa nair

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  2. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  3. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges providing Master in Fine Arts from distance learning?
  5. How to do Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  6. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  7. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  8. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  9. What is the admission procedure and exam date of fine arts course offered by different colleges?
  10. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  12. Good colleges for Fine Arts in Delhi? Bachelor's in Interior Designing or Fine Arts which has more scope?
  13. Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?
  14. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  15. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Master of Fine Arts?
  16. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  17. Can I do MFA instead of MA in fine arts? I have done my graduation in arts with fine arts as a subject
  18. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
18th March 2015, 08:33 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of colleges providing Fine Arts in Pune?

Colleges offer Fine Arts Course in Pune:

>> University of Pune (Best Institute)
Ph. No: 020-25696061
Address: Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra-411007
http://www.unipune.ac.in

>> Bharati Vidyapeeth's Kala Mahavidyalaya
Ph. No: 020-24371933
Address: Pune Satara Road, Dhankawadi, Pune-411043
http://cofa.bharatividyapeeth.edu/default.aspx

>> Dr.D.Y Patil College
Click here for Contact Details
http://www.dpu.edu.in

>> Kalasagar Kala Mahavidyalaya
Ph. No: 020-24350056
Address: Kalambe Complex, Vishweshar Bank (Above), Manik Baug, Sinhagad Road, Pune

>> Abhinav Kala Mahavidyalaya
Ph. No: 020-2432 5428
Address: Building No 2043, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra-400030
http://abhinavkalamahavidyalaya.com/About.aspx
18th March 2015, 01:03 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details of colleges providing Fine Arts in Pune?

Your son has a very good choice and going to build up his career very soon because this is the way if person have knowledge then he can easily make name and fame therefore let him be continue with his studies and provide enough assistance as required.

I have listed some good colleges in Pune which offers Post Graduate Degree and Diplomas in Fine Arts :

>> Bhartee Vidhyapeeth Institute of Fine Arts - Pune

>> MCE Society's School of Fine Arts

>> Metropolitan Institute of Hospitality and Tourism Management

>> Tilak Maharashtra Vidhyapeeth

>> Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Applied Arts and Crafts

So these are the colleges in which your son can be admitted.

Admission procedure is almost same because each of these institutes conduct separate entrance examination which is necessary to be passed by the candidate willing to get admission in the institute for a particular course then only institutes provides admission.

Except entrance examination, colleges requires to have good percentage marks in graduation degree because all colleges prefers those candidates who have secured higher marks in their previous studies therefore your son must work hard to secure higher percentage marks in graduation so this can be advantageous for him.

For more details of these colleges, duration of the course, fee structure and batches, you should visit the official websites of these institutes and collect complete details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?