20th February 2023, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Which diploma I can do with BCom hons and MBA to get paid higher salary?

Hello sir My name is arpit batta and im confused about my future that i can get a job or not... so i want to ask you that which diploma from iti i can do with bcom hons and mba to paid higher

21st February 2023, 06:14 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which diploma I can do with BCom hons and MBA to get paid higher salary?

The diploma course you can do with Bcom Hons to get paid Higher salary is :-

*Web Developer

*Digital Marketing

*Law

*Cyber security

*Artificial Intelligence etc...
24th February 2023, 07:05 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: Which diploma I can do with BCom hons and MBA to get paid higher salary?

Top job profiles are Chartered Accountants, Cost & Management Accounting, Company Secretary, financial advisors, tax consultants etc. The average salary is around INR 4.71 LPA
25th February 2023, 11:53 AM
Antonio 2023

You can consider pursuing a diploma in Digital Marketing, Data Science, Financial Planning, Project Management, or Human Resource Management along with your BCom Hons and MBA to increase your skills and earning potential. However, the salary you can earn will depend on various factors such as your experience, industry, and location.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?