15th September 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Salary after B.com(hons) from India and MBA from foreign?

Please tell me what is the basic pay that I can expect if I do B.com( hons) from a reputed college in india and then pursue MBA from foreign? Pleaseeeeeee answer me asap!!

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the salary package after completion of B.Com Honors from Delhi University?
  2. Jobs for Microbiologists in Foreign companies in India? How to get a good salary? Which companies provide good salary?
  3. Foreign MBA or Indian MBA? Which one has more value after Btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I do after graduation? Should I go for MBA in India or MBA/M.Tech in foreign universities? What is the fee structure of the foreign universities?
  5. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  6. What is the future for MBA? Salary packages in different IIM's in India?
  7. What is the procedure to pursue MBA from Foreign Universities?
  8. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  9. Can I do MBA in Hospitality management or MBA in Pharmaceutics after studying B.Com?
  10. Benefits of pursuing B.Sc(Nursing) in Jamia Hamdard?
  11. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  12. Job offerings in Foreign countries Agriculture graduate?
  13. What is Shipping MBA and what is the scope in it? Educational qualifications and institutes in India offering Shipping MBA? How much is the fee structure and salary?
  14. What to do after B.Tech computer science : M.Tech or MBA? Which would be beneficial to do from India or Foreign country?
  15. How much is the salary of BBA+MBA?
  16. What will be my average salary after doing B.Tech and MBA in Biochemistry?
  17. Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?
  18. What are the job opportunities after passing 12th and while doing agricultural engineering?
17th August 2016, 08:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary after B.com(hons) from India and MBA from foreign?

Since you have done MBA course, so your MBA degree will be taken into account for job opportunities. The salary depends on various factors. It depends on the employer who is providing you the job opportunity, the country in which you are doing job, the institute from which you completed MBA and your caliber. If you are aiming at job opportunities in India, then you can get a salary in the range of 6-25 lakhs pee annum depending on the factors mentioned by you. If aiming for foreign countries which has higher currency value than INR, then you can earn around 50-70 lakhs per annum. However, the exact salary may vary from the figures given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?