28th October 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to appear in entrance exam for M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) admission in Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya? When the application form will be released?

I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) course in Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya? If yes, then when the application form will release?

Related Questions:
  1. List of UGC approved colleges offering M.Sc in Fruit Science? Qualification required to study?
  2. List of colleges offering diploma in agriculture?
  3. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Madhya Pradesh?
  4. How to do MSc Agriculture after doing B.Tech CSE?
  5. List of colleges offering Ph.D without course work?
  6. Indian Gandhi Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya CET entrance question papers?
  7. What are the different types of courses in MSc Agriculture college?
  8. List all the agriculture based schools in Madhya Pradesh?
  9. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  10. Will I be able to get government seat in either Dentistry or Veterinary after expecting a rank between 13,666-14,449?
  11. Documents required for taking admission in 1 year B.ED Exam for D.A.V.V (Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya)Indore(M.P)?
  12. How many seats are available for PhD Food Technology course in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. When the application form for M.Ch.(Plastic Surgery) will be released in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore? Details and eligibility to apply?
  14. Best residential CBSC schools in MP near to Gujarat?
  15. Eligibility to appear in SET for M.A.(Economics) student? When the application form will be released?
  16. Is Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya a real university? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the last date for D.Ed CET?
  18. Can I apply for B.Ed course through correspondence near Vasai(Thane)? I'm 33 year old and have completed B.Com from Devi ahilya vishwa vidyalaya
16th May 2023, 11:46 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Do I have to appear in entrance exam for M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) admission in Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya? When the application form will be released?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called PAT to study MSc Agricultural Economics.

Candidates must have a graduation degree in BSc from a recognised university with minimum 60%marks.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?