28th October 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) course in S.V. Agricultural College? Eligibility to get admission?

Can I know about the seats for M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) course in S.V. Agricultural College? I want to know that how many seats are there? And what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus fro ICAR-JRF for Agricultural Economics? Any seats for M.Sc Agricultural Economics in IARI, Delhi?
  2. Economical courses which can be pursued after 12th?
  3. Number of seats available in each agricultural college of Karnataka?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  5. Study material for ICAR exam?
  6. What is the date of notification of Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges offering in AP?
  7. Masters degree in Agricultural Economics after Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economic a better option than doing a job after Bachelor's?
  8. What is the fee structure for AGBSC? I have scored 32899 rank and I belong to SC
  9. How many subjects are available in B.Sc (Agriculture) of Monad University?
  10. List of private AGBSC colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college?
  12. Will I get a seat in AGBSC after scoring 55 marks in EAMCET and 873 in IPE
  13. What is the qualification for BSc Agriculture?
  14. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  15. How to prepare and syllabus for Agricultural Economics?
  16. Kuvempu University, M.A. in Economics, Agricultural Economics-1 (Paper-IV) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Procedure and eligibility to study B.A.(Economics) in Loyola College for 12th student?
  18. Rank list of M.A in Economics? Number of seats available in M.A Economics? What is the last year's cut off marks?
16th May 2023, 11:44 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many seats are available for M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) course in S.V. Agricultural College? Eligibility to get admission?

Total 10 seats are available for MSc (Agricultural Economics) at S.V. Agricultural College.

The eligibility for MSc Agricultural Economics is, candidates must have a graduation degree in BSc with minimum 60%marks from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?