23rd March 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to study M.Pharmacy to become a Drug Inspector being a B.Pharmacy graduate? Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics, which is better to study in M.Pharmacy?

Sir,
I have completed B.Pharmacy.
I wish to become a Drug Inspector.
So, should I do M.Pharmacy?
If I should do, which stream is more idle?
M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics?

23rd April 2015, 05:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to study M.Pharmacy to become a Drug Inspector being a B.Pharmacy graduate? Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics, which is better to study in M.Pharmacy?

B.Pharmacy is enough to make you eligible for drug inspector post according to notification of various state public service commission in India. But you must also have experience of atleast 18 months in parenteral department in drug testing and analysis along with your B.Pharmacy qualification to become eligible for this post.

If you are doing M.Pharmacy then you should go for Pharmacology stream because it will allow to enter drug testing field. Also, you can get jobs in clinical research if you have done M.Pharma in Pharmacology.
23rd April 2015, 05:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to study M.Pharmacy to become a Drug Inspector being a B.Pharmacy graduate? Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics, which is better to study in M.Pharmacy?

B.Pharmacy is enough to make you eligible for drug inspector post according to notification of various state public service commission in India. But you must also have experience of atleast 18 months in parenteral department in drug testing and analysis along with your B.Pharmacy qualification to become eligible for this post.

If you are doing M.Pharmacy then you should go for Pharmacology stream because it will allow to enter drug testing field. Also, you can get jobs in clinical research if you have done M.Pharma in Pharmacology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?