19th April 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Neurology in Post Graduation at AIIMS? Cutoff marks required for admission?

Hello,
I want to do my Post Graduation from AIIMS.
I want to study Neurology aftermy MBBS.
Kindly tell me about the entrance exam
to get admission? And also the marks required for admission.
Thankyou and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to study Neurology in Post Graduation after completing MBBS?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in AIIMS? Cutoff rank required for admission?
  3. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course? -- [New]
  4. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for SC student?
  5. Eligibility to appear in NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurology entrance exam for a candidate who has secured 58% in MD(Neurology)?
  6. Kerala University, PGDDN (Post Graduate Diploma In Development Neurology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How much percentage is required in post graduation to get admission for B.Ed course?
  8. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  9. Can we do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  10. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
  11. How to join IFBI course?
  12. Is it possible to do MBA after PG Diploma?
  13. Possibility to apply in AIIMS entrance exam for B.Tech 1st year student?
  14. Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech(Biotechnology) in IIT-Delhi?
  15. Normal cutoff for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? What is the general higher score? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Universities with fee structure which offer M.Sc in Neurology in Maharashtra? Procedure and entrance exam to get admission?
  17. How to go for higher studies after B.E?
  18. Can I get admission to study DM in Neurology/Cardiology in India through NRI quota? List of universities which offer DM in Neurology/Cardiology?
23rd April 2015, 05:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Neurology in Post Graduation at AIIMS? Cutoff marks required for admission?

To get admission in Master's course in Neurology, you have to appear for the PG entrance exam, which is conducted by AIIMS. AIIMS conducts twice in a year, in the months of January and July. You can appear for exam at any of these two sessions, as per your convenience. To pursue Neurology course in AIIMS, candidate must have completed M.D. in Medicine/ Pediatrics from any MCI recognized University.

Cutoff marks:-
Cutoff marks changes every year by considering various factors like Number of Applicants, Toughness of exam, etc. So, we can know the cutoff marks only after an official announcement university officials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?