13th April 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in Graduation to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in IGNOU?

Hi Friends,
If I want to do M.Sc in Chemistry in IGNOU, Delhi
then there is any cutoff percentage requires in Graduation?
Please let me know immediately.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to join B.Ed from IGNOU?
  2. What percentage marks is required in BA for applying B.Ed course through correspondence from IGNOU?
  3. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU
  4. Am I eligible for IGNOU after scoring 49.92%?
  5. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  6. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  7. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  8. B.Ed after 45% in B.Com?
  9. Percentage required for B.Ed in IGNOU?
  10. What is the percentage required for B.Ed in IGNOU?
  11. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.A? How much percentage is required? I am a student of M.A 1st year from IGNOU
  13. Minimum percentage required to get admitted in B.Ed course in IGNOU?
  14. Is it possible to do MA (social studies) course under IGNOU through its study certre at Karimganj? What is the expected time of admission?
  15. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)? -- [New]
  16. Minimum percentage required for admission in MCA course of IGNOU?
  17. Fee structure details of B.Ed in government college?
  18. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
23rd April 2015, 04:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in Graduation to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in IGNOU?

You must have at least 50% marks in your Graduation degree then only you can apply for admission in IGNOU for your M.Sc Chemistry. Also, make sure that you have studied the relevant subjects in your Graduation from a recognized University.

For reserved category candidates there is relaxation of 5% marks which is given according to the government rules by recognized Universities for admission. Hence, apply for admission if you fulfill the criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?