19th August 2013, 04:16 PM
santhi sanjana

How can I join in research field after completing M.Pharm Pharmacology

hi i completed mpharmacy pharmacology.i want do research work in good institute my doubt is i will opt ph.d or job field which feild i choose please give me suggestion......

Related Questions:
  1. What are the extra courses should be done along with doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  2. Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics? Which field is better for jobs and has high salaries?
  3. How to apply for the post of drug inspector after completing M.Pharm in pharmacology
  4. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  5. Which branch should I select between M.Pharm Ph Analysis or Pharmacology? I have completed my B.Pharm -- [New]
  6. Scope of pharmacology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the companies doing research in pharmacology in India? And how to apply?
  8. Ph.D. options after M.Pharm. and in Pharmaceutical chemistry?
  9. Future of M.Pharm in Pharmacology? Job Opportunities in India and Abroad after completion of this course?
  10. How to join the research field after completing M.Tech in Neuroscience?
  11. Jobs in abroad and in government sector after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  12. Best B.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad with Pharmacology department
  13. Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc?
  14. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  15. What should I study after completion of B.Pharmacy
  16. What is the way to join in marine after completing B.E CSE? Is there any scope in research in that field?
  17. Career in abroad after completing PGDCR/M.Sc CR/PGDDM?
  18. Career in Abroad after completing PGDCR/M.Sc CR/PGDCDDM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?