25th January 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Does Aligarh Muslim University offer MBA(International Business) course?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that Aligarh Muslim University is providing MBA course in the specialization of International Business or not? I want to study MBA course so I want to know that this institute provides this course? Kindly tell me immediately. Waiting for your reply.

31st January 2019, 04:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Aligarh Muslim University offer MBA(International Business) course?

Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh Uttar Pradesh course MBA in international business.

Total number of seats= 20.

Duration of the course will be 2 years.

Admission is done through an interview/ aptitude assessment/ group discussion on the basis of the performance in the written test.

Candidate must have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate to secure admission in this university.
31st January 2019, 06:31 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does Aligarh Muslim University offer MBA(International Business) course?

Yes, certainly AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) do offer MBA ( Master of Business Administration) in International Business discipline and the admission to the same course is done through AMU MBA entrance examination held usually in May every year for which the application starts in March generally.

For complete details regarding the course structure and admission procedure to the same course, you can refer to the link www.amu.ac.in.
31st January 2019, 09:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Aligarh Muslim University offers MBA international business course.

Total number of seats are 20 December.

Admission is done through the written test conducted by this university.
After qualifying the written test, candidate will have to appear for personal interview.
31st January 2019, 09:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

If you want to pursue MBA in international business Aligarh Muslim University then you have to appear for written test that is conducted by the University and after qualifying this you will have to appear for group discussion.

Eligibility criteria to pursue this course from this university:

The candidate must have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?