22nd January 2019, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MEd for MSc(Applied Chemistry) postgraduate?

Hi friends, I have completed my MSc in Applied Chemistry course. Now, I am interested to study MEd course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to study this MEd course according to my qualification. Waiting for your response!

29th January 2019, 09:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEd for MSc(Applied Chemistry) postgraduate?

On the basis of MSc in Applied Chemistry course, you can not enrolled in MEd course. In order to enrolled in MEd course, you must have done B.Ed program with a minimum 55% of marks from any recognized university. Also you must have minimum 2 years teaching/ professional experience after completion of B.Ed program in a Government/ Government recognized school/ NCTE recognized teacher education/ research institution in education.
30th January 2019, 01:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to get admission in M.Ed course is given below.

=> M.Ed. stands for Master of Education or Master in Education.

=> The candidate should have passed B.Ed./B.El.Ed. course from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in B.Ed./B.El.Ed. the course is 50%.

=> If you have B.Ed./B.El.Ed. course degree then you are eligible to get admission in M.Ed course otherwise not.
31st January 2019, 04:18 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study M.Ed for M.Sc (Applied Chemistry) Postgraduate are as follows:-
Candidate must have successfully completed B.Ed/ B.El.Ed or BA in Education with at least 50% aggregate from a recognised university can apply to the M.Ed Program.
31st January 2019, 07:34 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that you will be eligible to pursue M.Ed only after completing B.Ed.
If you want to pursue then first of all you have to complete B.Ed or B.El.Ed with at least 50% marks as because it is compulsory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?