23rd October 2015, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Does Amity University offer Integrated Master of Hotel Management course?

Hello,
I want to do Integrated Master of Hotel Management course. So, I want to know that Amity University is providing this course? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which university should I prefer among Amity and IP University to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  2. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  3. Which is best among Amity University and IP University to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  4. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  7. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  8. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM?
  9. List of colleges which offers Master of Hotel Management course in India for B.Com graduate?
  10. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  11. List of colleges which offer 5 years Integrated Master's in Management Studies course in Mumbai?
  12. Which university provides part time master degree in Hotel Management?
  13. How to do M.Phil through distance education?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
  15. Can I study Master of Hotel Management after completing B.Com Honours? Detailed information about MBA in Hotel Management?
  16. Can I study Master of Hotel Management being a B.Com graduate?
  17. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  18. Can I do M.Ed correspondence from MDU Rohtak?
8th November 2015, 10:32 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Amity University offer Integrated Master of Hotel Management course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do Integrated Master of Hotel Management course. So, I want to know that Amity University is providing this course? Please help me to know about this.

Yes Amity University offers Bachelor of Hotel Management + MBA (Hospitality).

The course duration is 5 years.

The eligibility will be 10+2.

The course is available in Jaipur Campus.

You can also check the details in the website
http://www.amity.edu/course-list.aspx?fd=Hotel%20Management%20Hospitality&Prog rams=Graduate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?