26th July 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Hotel Management being a B.Com graduate?

Hello,
I would like to take up Hotel Management course. I have done my Graduation which is B.Com so is it possible to take up Master of Hotel Management course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Master of Hotel Management being a B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  2. Information about Master degree course in Hotel Management?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  4. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  5. Can I study Master of Hotel Management after completing B.Com Honours? Detailed information about MBA in Hotel Management?
  6. Can I study Master's in Hotel Management after completing B.Sc?
  7. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  9. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  10. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM?
  11. What should I do after completing my BCA degree?
  12. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  13. Can I study Master of Hotel Management being a student of B.Com?
  14. Is this a wise decision of doing Bachelors or Masters degree in Technology field being a candidate of Hotel Management Graduate? Which bachelors or Masters degree should I opt for?
  15. Entrance exam to study Master's Degree in Hotel Management for B.Com student in Maharashtra?
  16. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  17. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I study after BSc Hotel Management so that its beneficial for me?
27th July 2015, 10:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Hotel Management being a B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to take up Hotel Management course. I have done my Graduation which is B.Com so is it possible to take up Master of Hotel Management course?
Yes, you can study Masters in Hotel management course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for Masters degree in Hotel management course.

List of the university for Masters of Hotel Management in India:-

Subhash Bose Institute of Hotel Management
Address: EN - 33 ,Sector - V, Salt Lake City, Pin: 700091
Contact No: 33 - 23598508,23589673

Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management
Address: 157/F, Nilgunj Road, Panihati, Sodepur, Pin-700114.
Contact No: 33 - 25231246

Advanced Institute of Modern Management and Technology
Address: 55, Barrack Road Barrackpore PIN-700120
Contact No: 33 - 25947772,25450607

Institute of Hotel & Restaurant Management
Address: Sonargaon Park, P.O: Ramkrishnapally Narendrapur Station Road Tegharia, Sonarpur Pin: 700150
Contact No: 33 - 24346885,24347138
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?