24th October 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join correspondence M.Com this month in Calicut University?

Dear Sir,
I want to join M.Com under Calicut University in correspondence. Can I join this month? Is this possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join correspondence M.Com this month in Calicut University? -- [New]
  2. How to do M.Com through correspondence in Calicut University
  3. Can I get admission next month to study Private M.Com course in Calicut University?
  4. Does Calicut University conduct correspondence M.Tech. courses? How to apply for the course?
  5. Detailed information and admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Calicut University?
  6. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence in Calicut/Kannur University for M.A. postgraduate? Percentage required for admission?
  7. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  8. Will I be able to do higher education like MBA, M.Com in Calicut University?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  10. How to do Ph.D after completing MCA from University of Calicut
  11. Possibility to pursue and minimum percentage required for M.Phil Correspondence from Calicut/Kannur University?
  12. Previous M.Com first and 2nd semester question papers in Calicut University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  14. How can I join Army after passing B.Tech in Calicut University
  15. How to complete M.Com from Punjab university through correspondence?
  16. Can I join B.Ed correspondence course after completing B.A correspondence from B.R Ambedkar University?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  18. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
8th November 2015, 11:59 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join correspondence M.Com this month in Calicut University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to join M.Com under Calicut University in correspondence. Can I join this month? Is this possible for me?

The last date of registration for PG courses 2015-2016 was 30-10-2015 with fine.

You can check the details in the university website
http://www.universityofcalicut.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1567&Ite mid=404.

It is always advisable to apply early for the admission.

You can check the details in the study centre or through call for the availability of seats now in the Calicut University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?