12th January 2023, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Does working as bank PO help you get into good MBA college?

I just completed my B.tec. I wanted to know if working as bank po for 2-3 would help you get into a good MBA college (i mean will my experience as BANK PO count),and if so which field should i OPt for (finance or management or any other)??

13th January 2023, 04:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does working as bank PO help you get into good MBA college?

Your experience as bank PO will help you in MBA and you can start preparing for CAT and aim for top colleges for admission.
Thus after leaving PO job , you must choose MBA school that offers you good placement.
Some of the colleges that can be referred are
MDI Gurgaon/NITIE Mumbai/ SP Jain Mumbai
JBIMS Finance/ IIFT Delhi
XLRI Jamshedpur/ FMS Delhi
Rest colleges are not worth it, if you manage to get in to any of these, you will never regret it.
15th January 2023, 02:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your experience as Bank PO (Probationary Officer) will certainly be counted as work experience when you apply for admission in any MBA college as for admission in MBA degree course there is no compulsion of experience in a particular field.

Further, for selection of specialization for an MBA degree course should be as per your interest and strength as all disciplines more or less have the same level of career scope if you take your degree seriously.
15th January 2023, 06:24 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,you can do MBA as you are working as Bank PO.

Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?