13th October 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Can a working person get education loan having good credit score? Which bank I should approach?

I have work experience in an IT company and now I am looking to do MBA from UK. So, I need education loan of 15 lakh for it. I have good credit score till now but I do not have a co-borrower or any asset. I will be able to take sabbatical leave from my current company. Will I be able to get the education loan on my work merit? Which bank I should approach?

Related Questions:
  1. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  2. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. Education loan for BAMS course?
  5. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  6. Will I be not applicable for an Education Loan with bad credit history having a credit card?
  7. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Bank will sanction education loan if my father has already taken home loan?
  9. How to approach bank to avail an Education Loan of Rs. 11 Lacs to study B.E.(Architectural Engineering) in New Zealand?
  10. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  11. Can I apply to get an Education Loan for my daughter's education after paying overdue of Credit Card?
  12. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is credit worthiness important to apply for an education loan at the same bank?
  14. Does Axis Bank require Credit history for an education loan? How can I check credit history for education loan?
  15. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  17. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in IDBI Bank? -- [New]
  18. Does bank has right to ask for repayment of loan from me, if son died while studying on education loan from UCO bank?
15th October 2017, 04:46 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Can a working person get education loan having good credit score? Which bank I should approach?

As per my knowledge, you cannot get subsidy in repayment of education loan.

Bank only provide full interest subsidy to minority candidates whose family income is less than 4.5 lakhs.

Banks donot give any facility of subsidy in repayment to education loan holders.
15th October 2017, 04:51 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Can a working person get education loan having good credit score? Which bank I should approach?

Yes, you can get education loan for pursuing MBA. Various Banks in India are providing education loan to working persons.

Few of them are:-
State Bank of India
Avanse
Bank of Baroda
Oriental Bank of Commerce
IDBI Bank
15th October 2017, 06:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for education loan based on your admission, but presence of a guarantor is mostly required for education abroad. Also, you need to have collateral to support a big loan of 15 lakhs.

Just contact the nearest bank for education loan and apply for it. They will review your application and let your know about the process further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?