7th February 2010, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I take regular admission in university on the basis of provision till result declared?About the provisonal addmission in universities

I am student of BBA in Annamalai University under distance program. My exam will be in may-june and result declare in mid oct.

Can I take regular admission in university on the basis of provision till result declared.

8th February 2010, 10:08 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take regular admission in university on the basis of provision till result declared?About the provisonal addmission in universities

yes you can take addmission on the basis of previous results. but for this you can appear for some entrance test , if you are passed in that exam then you can get surely addmission.
8th February 2010, 12:46 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I take regular admission in university on the basis of provision till result declared?About the provisonal addmission in universities

yes you can and most of the universities have such provision and they accept the provisional certificate for the time being at the time of admission and then later you can produce the original certificate within the prescribed time limit . and more over some colleges do accept admission just if you have appeared in the exam so all the best and dont worry prepare well. do goood and study hard.. bye take care
8th February 2010, 06:53 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

yes you can take the admission to the university
but you have to be passed in that exam
best of luck
8th February 2010, 06:56 PM
thakurbaba307

yes, you can , most of the universities allow the students time up to oct/nov to submit all their academic particulars...in case your results are't declared on time you may request the registrar of the university to extend it
12th July 2010, 05:36 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of BBA in Annamalai University under distance program. My exam will be in may-june and result declare in mid oct.

Can I take regular admission in university on the basis of provision till result declared.
Hi
Yes, you can take admission on the basis of provisional result.
but at right time you have to submitt your orignal result and also clear that exam.
good luck
15th July 2010, 03:17 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

Though you have not mentioned which university you are looking admission in,
i guess you can take provisional admission in university for your master's course.

Because there are certain universities that do not take students for provisional admission.

Still you can get admission until your result declared. After the publication of result you must showcase original copies of your result of graduation to that university you want to admit.

All the best!
13th August 2010, 09:41 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you can and most of the universities have such provision and they accept the provisional certificate for the time being at the time of admission and then later you can produce the original certificate within the prescribed time limit .you can get admission until your result declared. After the publication of result you must showcase original copies of your result of graduation to that university you want to admit.
30th March 2011, 12:01 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hello,
yes you can and most of the universities have such provision and they accept the provisional certificate for the time being at the time of admission and then later you can produce the original certificate within the prescribed time limit . and more over some colleges do accept admission just if you have appeared in the exam.

Thanks.
All the best.
30th March 2011, 02:40 PM
kunal4win

yes you are able to apply but if are fail in your current examination then you have to leave the recent collage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?